About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior QA to join the hunt. A bit about the position:
- Be an active member of our R&D department
- Responsible for building the R&D's automation infrastructure to allow high-quality releases
- Work closely with the team leader and be the final authority for releasing a version
- Design and build the QA lab for a complex product from scratch
- Build test plans, processes, and methodologies for making sure we meet our high-quality demands
- Minimum 5 years experience in both client & server testing
- +2 years experience with Selenium
- +2 years experience debugging and testing Frontend
- +3 years experience with an object-oriented language (JAVA preferred)
- Eager to make a change and to be a crucial part of the release process
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience working with Linux and infrastructure-related such as networking and docker
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with python, nodeJs