Front End Developer
About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the hunt!
- Develop our complex Front-end Management application.
- Be the first owner of the Front-end architecture of the product.
- Be responsible for every stage of the product, from concept, through design and implementation, to production and support
- Take part in a top-notch technology team
- Implement and maintain code quality, unit testing, and best practices of clean code
- At least 5 years of FE development and 2 years with React
- Deep knowledge of React and Redux
- Experience with creating complex frontend applications
- Willingness to continually improve and learn new things every day
- Experience working in a startup company
- Experience working in a SaaS environment and/or with microservices architectures - advantage
- Proven Experience with Java - advantage
- Experience with Java Swing - advantage
- A can-do and a fearless attitude - must