Senior Product Designer
About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the hunt!
- Develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed pixel-perfect design.
- Perform user research and interviews to understand the needs of our users
- Research new ideas and propose design initiatives
- Work closely with R&D, Product and Marketing teams
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Must have a technical orientation and have experience with deep-tech product design (cyber/cloud/DevOps/developer tools)
- Good understanding of modern usability and user experience principles
- A sharp eye for details
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Experience at a startup - must
- You are a hands-on person, with the ability to execute end-to-end
- Animation and video experience - a plus
- Front-end development experience - a plus
- Ability to compose outstanding microcopy and an understanding of typography - a plus