About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to join the hunt!
- Manage our CI/CD and general R&D infrastructure
- Use state of the art tools that will allow us to easily control, monitor and fully automate our customers and our own infrastructures
- Build a SaaS product to serve customers in a modern and scalable way
- Find new and innovative ways to make our work faster and more efficient
- Utilize the latest open-source and commercial technologies to build and improve our services
- Grow and evolve as part of the R&D team!
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer
- Extensive development experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience in the following: Python, Cloud computing (AWS / GCP), Linux Systems
- Ability to work independently
- Can-do attitude
- Background in Dev/DevOps related company
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes
- Java knowledge