About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the hunt!
- Engaging with our customers and prospects to collect feedback and understand their challenges and underlying needs
- Performing market research and competitive analysis
- Building and communicating the product roadmap internally and externally
- Defining KPIs and analyzing usage
- Collecting requirements and prioritizing
- Writing user stories, working closely with developers and UX designers using agile methodologies
- Delivering a great user experience
- 2+ Software Development background - A Must
- 3+ years experience in product management roles- A Must
- Strong analytical skills and a business mindset
- Experience in B2B SaaS, in developer tooling/cyber/cloud/DevOps
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and prioritizing requirements from various stakeholders
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Data-driven, and not afraid to ask tough questions
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The Can-do approach, gets things done
- Excellent English communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Experience at a startup - A Must