HR & Operations
About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior recruiter to join the hunt.
What you will do at Lightrun?
- Hire, onboard and manage new recruiters
- Develop strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers and relevant vendors
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance and help them build excellent teams
- Collaborate with different functions across the company to support projects such as: Candidate Experience, Candidate Satisfaction Survey, Employer branding, Friend Referral campaigns and Internal mobility processes.
- Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions
- Build an exceptional candidate experience
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of our business, trends within the Talent acquisition industry.
- Define the recruitment full circle process.
- Implement and maintain a CRM system.
- 5 years of recruiting experience in-house technical and business positions, preferably in a start-up company
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Experience in sourcing and building pipelines for various roles.
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skillsets
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews
- Able to work in a start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in a super intense and dynamic environment
- Passion for working with people
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a demanding environment
- Experience with Global recruitment, High English proficiency