About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Solution Engineer to join the hunt.
- Own the Sales team’s technical tasks & identify additional Sales opportunities
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales and POC process such as installation process, customizations, requirements and training.
- Present & clearly articulate the value of Lightrun by maintaining in-depth knowledge of our competition and the tooling landscape
- Establish yourself as a technical evangelist and an advisor early in the Sales cycle
- Understand customer requirements, create customized presentations and demos and respond to RFPs
- Secure input from all of the customer’s stakeholders in order to adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Develop strong personal relationships with engineering, DevOps and DevSecOps teams in the customers’ organizations
- Deliver tailored Proofs of Concept (PoC) and workshops as needed to drive "technical wins"
- 5+ years experience in a sales engineering or Solution Engineer role
- 2+ years of software development or DevOps experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Familiarity with at least one backend language such as Java / Python / NodeJS - advantage.
- Availability to work US hours - 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Monday- Friday)
- Able to work in an intense startup environment with enthusiasm
- Excellent written & oral communication, and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previously worked with SaaS/Cloud technologies