Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
You'll join our multi-talented growth team and take ownership of our product marketing activities, paving the way for Lightrun’s developer-first ethos carried throughout our products. You will help us convey the value across our audiences, whether to developers, software development leaders, and executives at large software-driven enterprises. A key part of your role will be to become the Lightrun’s expert on the observability market, on customer pain points and requirements and their buyer journey, and the growing competitive landscape. You will use that knowledge to build the messaging for the product and to develop content, sales tools and stories that communicate the product’s value across all channels.
You'll be responsible for:
- crafting compelling, differentiated messaging about the value of Lightrun’s products
- being a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product and sales teams
- managing our go to market process for new features and releases
- developing collateral and training materials to enable our fast-growing sales team
- engaging with customers and sharing insights back to the product, marketing and sales teams.
- segmenting the market, use cases, targeting specific audiences and setting positioning strategies for those segments.
You’ll be a part of the Growth team and will work closely with product management, sales, marketing and reporting directly into our VP Growth.
We'd Love to Have Someone with the following professional experience (don't worry if you don't have all these -- so apply even if the job appeals to you but you don’t necessarily check all the boxes):
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Marketing in DevOps, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), and/or developer tools- Mandatory
- Demonstrated success as a member or leader of a product marketing team for a B2D- company focusing on developers and / or devops ecosystem -- and have experience marketing to enterprises as well as fast-growing cloud-native organizations
- Previous experience as a Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET), developer, DevOps engineer, or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is a major plus, as it will help you onboard quickly and be extremely helpful in marketing to our developer community.
- Excellent, authentic communication and storytelling skills - verbal, written, and visual - with the ability to distill simplicity from complexity when describing technical products. Have any examples of your best work? Send us a few links to your application. We'd love to see it.
- Experience creating both business-oriented and technical-oriented content for SaaS products
- English as a mother tongue
Experience with managing product marketing material -- e.g. product or open-source package documentation on GitHub -- is a major plus
- CHECK OUT OUR CULTURE: https://www.instagram.com/lightruncommunity/