Senior Sales Development Specialist
About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Sales Development Specialist to join the hunt
As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll have great insight into how the full sales cycle works, exposure to high-profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
You’ll spend your time
- Becoming an expert in our company’s products and services
- Mapping account and researching potential accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Sourcing qualified contacts using our persona guidelines
- Leveraging tools to prioritize account out-reach
- Enrolling accounts/contacts in customized sequences
- Presenting product information to customers based on their unique needs
- Setting meetings and generating pipeline for sales team
We will support you as you grow. You’ll have opportunities to collaborate with the extended team, participate in initial demonstrations, and gain knowledge in our market and business.
High-achieving SDRs will be considered to progress into a high-commission account executive role.
You should apply if you
- You are ambitious and energetic who loves working in a fast-paced environment
- You build strong, meaningful relationships
- You are collaborative and enjoy working with a diverse, high-performing team
- You’re open, honest and love to learn
- You’re excited about technology and you want to join a high-growth startup
- 1+ years of relevant business development experience in SaaS companies - DevOps / DevTools / CyberSecurity - Must
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and self-drive
- Hands-on, with the ability to execute processes and projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and customer service skills