About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a VP Sales to join us and own all the sales affairs from strategy to execution!
We are looking for a leader. Someone that is inspired by technology and innovation.
We're looking for those who are passionate about customers and know best how to operate the organization to effectively serve customers into a strong and healthy pipeline and revenue.
You will be responsible for building, leading, and setting the overall sales strategy for the company and will be a key member of the senior leadership team leading the profitable growth of the business.
The Vice President of Global Sales has the primary responsibility of delivering the right revenues; whether defined as a hard number, growth target, profit target and/or a market share goal.
Recruiting, backfilling and helping His/ Her Sales Team, building the sales strategy, devising sales tactics, and creating and closing deals him/herself.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Build and Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets.
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- An experienced, executive global sales VP who is familiar with DevOps, DevTools Proven experience in building bottom-up sales processes- B2D
- Over 8 years of actual sales experience; successfully selling for development teams
- Tens of millions of dollars annual sales of other solutions to SME and enterprise IT organizations worldwide will be favorably considered as well.
- Experience in selling both directly and through partners (system integrators, channel partners, agents etc.)
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Broad, proven experience working in North American, LATAM & European markets.
- A startup experience