About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (With your help - we’re already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. Bring your thunder because- We are looking for an Account Executive to join the hunt.
Lightrun’s Account Executive is expected to:
- Leverage her/his entrepreneurial talents, run the business independently, connect and collaborate with the broader organization.
- Drive the business to meet and exceed growth objectives while managing client satisfaction.
- Rigorously hunt for new opportunities via email, social and cold calling.
- Research accounts to identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty.
- Fuel the sales pipeline while working with the Marketing team.
- Develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas by teaming up with the SDR team.
- Conservatively and accurately forecast future business.
- Fully master the technology of Lightrun in the enterprise space, and bring an exceptional operational approach to opening and growing a new territory.
- Religiously manage, track, and report on all activities and results using CRM.
To become an Account Executive at Lightrun you will need to thrive on solving problems and to really enjoy communicating product values to clients. Oh, and you also need:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development functions, selling SaaS products to enterprises, preferably in the DevTools space.
- Passion for bringing in new businesses.
- Excellent market reputation and actionable list of network contacts at the executive level.
- Self-Starter attitude, and a demonstrable successful track record of inclosing business and meeting the quotas.
- Excellent communication-verbal, writing
- Good presentation skills
- Effective at interfacing Clients, technical personas & internal teams (proven success working with SEs, SDRs & Marketing representatives) to achieve business objectives.
- A need for ownership in an intense-startup environment on one hand, and on the other being an integral part of a high-energy sales team environment.
We will be thrilled if you have any of the following (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience selling to software developers.
- A technical background of some kind for example a BCS in Computer science.
- Understanding of the APM (Application Performance Management) market.