Troubleshooting Common Issues in Google site-kit-wp
Site Kit is a plugin for WordPress that makes it easier for site owners to use and connect to Google’s suite of web services, including Google Analytics, PageSpeed Insights, and the Google Search Console. Site Kit helps site owners to understand how their sites are performing, get insights into their traffic, and improve their search rankings.
Site Kit is designed to be easy to use and integrate with WordPress, and it provides a single dashboard where site owners can view key metrics and insights from Google’s web services. It also allows site owners to manage and configure their Google services directly from the WordPress dashboard.
If you are a WordPress site owner and want to make it easier to use and connect to Google’s web services, you may want to consider using Site Kit.
Troubleshooting Google site-kit-wp with the Lightrun Developer Observability Platform
Getting a sense of what’s actually happening inside a live application is a frustrating experience, one that relies mostly on querying and observing whatever logs were written during development.
Lightrun is a Developer Observability Platform, allowing developers to add telemetry to live applications in real-time, on-demand, and right from the IDE.
- Instantly add logs to, set metrics in, and take snapshots of live applications
- Insights delivered straight to your IDE or CLI
- Works where you do: dev, QA, staging, CI/CD, and production
Start for free today
The following issues are the most popular issues regarding this project:
Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘0’)
This error message “Cannot read properties of null” typically occurs when the plugin is unable to retrieve data from the Google API due to an issue with the API connection or authentication.
Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check your API key and ensure that it is valid and has the necessary permissions.
- Check the plugin settings and make sure that the correct API key is being used.
- Check the plugin status page to see if there are any errors or issues with the plugin or the API connection.
- Try deactivating and then reactivating the plugin to see if that resolves the issue.
- If the issue persists, you may want to try contacting the plugin support team or the Google API support team for further assistance.
More issues from Google repos
Troubleshooting jax | Troubleshooting gson | Troubleshooting dagger | Troubleshooting clasp | Troubleshooting play-services-plugins | Troubleshooting flexbox-layout
It’s Really not that Complicated.
You can actually understand what’s going on inside your live applications. It’s a registration form away.