Build AMP file fails with SDK 4.0 and OpenJDK 11See original GitHub issue
[x] bug report => search github for a similar issue or PR before submitting [ ] feature request
When trying to build an APM in Alfresco SDK 4.0 AIO project using OpenJDK 11 build fails with an error: “An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.6:single: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null”.
In the same time if I switch to Java 8 build succeeds.
See details in attached log file. build.log
Build should succeed, AMP file generated.
Build fails with an error: “An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.6:single: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null”.
Steps to Reproduce (for bugs)
- Generate AIO project using Alfresco SDK 4.0;
- Uncomment section with maven-assembly-plugin section responsible for AMP generation in root POM of the project;
- execute “mvn clean package”
- See results.
Writing extensions using third party libs, also have a need to override static resources (i.e. favicon.ico). Recommendations from SDK manual says that in that case I have to use APM packaging and not JAR.
- Alfresco SDK version used: 4.0
- Alfresco version used: 6.1 Community
- Output of command ‘mvn -version’: Apache Maven 3.5.4
- Output of command ‘java -version’: openjdk version “11” 2018-09-25 OpenJDK Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11+28) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11+28, mixed mode)
- Created 3 years ago
Top GitHub Comments
Eventually assembly succeeded, but only when I’ve removed
<version>tag for maven-assembly-plugin in AIO parent POM.
Upgrading jdk from
solve the problem for me!