Dynamic, Code-level Metrics
Lightrun comes with a set of code-level metrics you can set in your live application in real time and on demand.
Measure the amount of time it took a section of code to execute, how many times a specific line was reached or the size of data structures over time – right from the IDE.
- Set code-level metrics without stopping execution or losing state
- Troubleshoot across AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, serverless, on-prem and more
- Insert and consume metrics without ever leaving the IDE
- All metrics can be sent to and visualized in your favorite APM
- All metrics are performant, read-only and safe
See It For Yourself
We offer a fully-featured version of Lightrun on Kubernetes in our Playground.