Inner grid width not recalculated after hiding columns in dynamic modeSee original GitHub issue
tldr if you are using dynamic row heights and remove/hide a column, the inner grid width is not recalculated.
- clone this repo (https://github.com/jamesonhill/react-base-table-repro) and run
yarn && yarn start
- Click the button to remove the first column
- Horizontally scroll to the end of the grid
- Inner grid width is calculated and displays as total columns width
- Inner grid width still includes the width of the hidden column
This only seems to happen in dynamic mode. You can technically work around it by doing
tableRef.current?.table?.bodyRef.resetAfterColumnIndex(0, false);, however that’s pretty hacky and should work out of the box.
- Created 3 years ago
- Comments:5 (3 by maintainers)