Unable to start the website using npm startSee original GitHub issue
Every bug report should have precise description and reproduction steps; console traces or source code references are appreciated.
Unable to build the website on mac, while performing npm start. The browser opens with a blank screen.
Console Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: process is not defined at Object…/node_modules/path/path.js (path.js:25) at webpack_require (bootstrap:24) at fn (hot module replacement:61) at Object…/node_modules/mime-types/index.js (index.js:16) at webpack_require (bootstrap:24) at fn (hot module replacement:61) at Object…/node_modules/@paperbits/azure/persistence/azureBlobStorage.ts (azureBlobStorage.ts:1) at webpack_require (bootstrap:24) at fn (hot module replacement:61) at Object…/node_modules/@paperbits/azure/index.ts (index.ts:2)
- Go to the project root folder
- Build the project with npm install, followed by npm start
- Open the browser to see the built website.
- The website open with a blank screen, complaining about the web-pack path error
The website should be built as it opens using Microsoft Azure portal.
Is your portal managed or self-hosted?
Release tag or commit SHA (if using self-hosted version)
API Management service name
- Operating system: Mac OS 11.4
- Browser: [Brave]
- Version: 1.25.70 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Add any other context about the problem here, including screenshots.
- Created 2 years ago