Graph color and scale has changed since release of v0.12See original GitHub issue
Describe the bug Since the release of v0.12, I’m experiencing problems in the way graph of plots appear:
- The color of grid which used to be kinda greyish-blue with white grid lines, is now plane white with grey grid lines.
- The x-axis scale has also increased making graphs look horizontally stretched.
To Reproduce By just plotting the basic line chart using pyplot API with default configurations, it can be observed on the 2 versions:
bqplot v0.12.0Plot for exact same code
Also, in v0.12.0, some of the grid lines go unexpectedly missing for line charts like this:
- Operating System and Version: Ubuntu 16.04
- I am using a conda environment - in which everything is same just upgraded bqplot from v0.11.8 to v0.12.0
Additional context I am not aware if this has been explicitly changed in this new version on bqplot (v0.12.0) since I couldn’t find any changelog.
- Created 4 years ago
- Comments:9 (6 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
So, after a quick debug session with @maartenbreddels, we found that the axes and grid sizes are not properly linked to the figure size…
This should be fixed in #964. The binder seems to work now: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/martinRenou/bqplot/test_binder
Thanks for the effort (and thanks to all the team for this terrific library). Here is another example of the weird axis/data behavior (taken from your binder. The file is examples/Advanced Plotting/Axis Properties.ipynb)