Multiple Drop-in instances may cause PayPal to fail to loadSee original GitHub issue
- SDK/Library version:
- Environment: Sandbox and Production.
- Browser and OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Chrome, Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
To reproduce the issue:
- Visit https://www.bitarmory.com/bogus
- In the DropIn UI, select “Card” for “Choose a way to pay”.
- Open DevTools, and type in console:
dropinvariable is a saved instance of the
- After calling
dropin.clearSelectedPaymentMethod()method, the UI does not go back to payment options.
dropin._mainView.toggleAdditionalOptions()works; but this API is undocumented. 😞
The issue is in production and sandbox for versions
1.22.0 latest and
- Created 4 years ago
- Comments:12 (7 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
This is now fixed in v1.26.0
Yeah, I think I know exactly what the issue is. https://github.com/braintree/braintree-web-drop-in/blob/d58211e523545aab6c314bf0a9d10e23b2bec4f4/src/views/payment-sheet-views/base-paypal-view.js#L93
The button selector variable here needs to be more specific to each instance, which should be doable.