Latest Govee v4.23.0 not working on HOOBsSee original GitHub issue
What issue do you have? Please be as thorough and explicit as possible.
updated latest version of Govee via HOOBs (v4.23.0) and keep getting the following error:
HOOBS: ERROR[31mThe plugin “homebridge-govee” requires a Homebridge version of ^1.3.9 which does not satisfy the current Homebridge version of 1.3.4. You may need to update this plugin (or Homebridge) to a newer version. You may face unexpected issues or stability problems running this plugin.
Details of your setup.
- Do you use (1) Homebridge UI-X (2) Homebridge CLI or (3) HOOBS?
- Which version of Homebridge/HOOBS do you have?
- Which platform do you run Homebridge/HOOBS on (e.g. Raspberry Pi/Windows/HOOBS Box)? Please also mention your version of Node.js/NPM if known.
- Which version of this plugin (homebridge-govee) do you have? Has the issue started since upgrading from a previous version?
Yes - since the latest update as of 5 hours ago
- Which Govee devices do you have that are causing issues? Please include product models if applicable.
Govee H619A (hardware version 2.01.02, firmware 2.05.21) Govee H6199 (hardware version 3.02.01, firmware 1.08.12)
Please paste any relevant logs below.
03/01/2022, 14:52:19HOOBSERROR[31mThe plugin "homebridge-govee" requires a Homebridge version of ^1.3.9 which does not satisfy the current Homebridge version of 1.3.4. You may need to update this plugin (or Homebridge) to a newer version. You may face unexpected issues or stability problems running this plugin.[39m 03/01/2022, 14:52:19HOOBSLoaded plugin 'homebridge-govee' 03/01/2022, 14:52:21HOOBSGoveeWARNING***** Disabling plugin. *****
- Created 2 years ago
- Comments:5 (3 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Hi Ben, the doc link to force the upgrade and rebuild did the trick! All working absolutely seamlessly now, I’m very pleased!
Thanks again for your support!
I believe a new version of hoobs will be released tomorrow with the updated version of homebridge.
you can simply ignore this red message.