Export Circuits as GIFsSee original GitHub issue
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe. At the moment, we have the option to download the circuits as images ( PNGs, JPEGs, etc ). Some users prefer to have the option to share their circuits as GIFs. This requires an external tool.
Describe the solution you’d like To help with this we can have an inbuilt GIF exporter making it easy for users to share their circuits with others.
- We already have a menu for Downloading Images in
Tools > Download Image. There is also a GIF button which currently downloads PNG.
- We have to add the feature to create a GIF.
- Add the option to start and stop the recording for the GIF
- Add option to Download GIF
Are you working on this? (Yes/No) No
- Created 3 years ago
- Comments:22 (12 by maintainers)