Proxy starts; other servers don'tSee original GitHub issue
Describe the bug
Steps for reproducing
- Go to ‘the start up thing’
- Click on ‘start up’
- Let it start up…
- Proxy starts up susessfully;
- Lobby and Test-Server starts to start, stops and detetes.
- Number 5 repeats still /stop is done.
So, the Proxy, Lobby and Test Server is meant to start up.
https://pastie.io/xutggy.cs Console if it helps
Please provide us information about your environment and used assetsSystem specs: Processor - 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory - 8 GB 1067 MHZ DDr3 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
OS: MacOS High Sierra Version: 3.0.0 Tsunami RELEASE
- Created 4 years ago
- Comments:6 (3 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Closing because of inactivity