TabNine binary timeoutSee original GitHub issue
please complete the following information:
- OS version: macOS Monterey 12.4
- Editor version [e.g. 1.45.0-insider]: Version: 1.69.2 (Universal) Commit: 3b889b090b5ad5793f524b5d1d39fda662b96a2a Date: 2022-07-18T16:12:57.074Z (5 days ago) Electron: 18.3.5 Chromium: 100.0.4896.160 Node.js: 16.13.2 V8: 10.0.139.17-electron.0 OS: Darwin arm64 21.5.0
- Programming language: all
- TabNine extension version: 3.6.5
If the issue is related to TabNine failure, please provide log files:
Editor console logs:
CRITI Extension 'tabnine.tabnine-vscode' wants API proposal 'inlineCompletions' but that proposal DOES NOT EXIST. Likely, the proposal has been finalized (check 'vscode.d.ts') or was abandoned.
ERR [Extension Host] validating /Users/james/Library/Application Support/Code/User/globalStorage/tabnine.tabnine-vscode/binaries/4.4.84/aarch64-apple-darwin/TabNine timeout
[Extension Host] validating /Users/james/Library/Application Support/Code/User/globalStorage/tabnine.tabnine-vscode/binaries/4.4.84/aarch64-apple-darwin/TabNine timeout
Issue Details: I am no longer receiving any hints from TabNine. The extension no longer appears in the footer toolbar.
Tried uninstalling, restarting and re-installing. Tried deleting
/Users/james/Library/Application Support/Code/User/globalStorage/tabnine.tabnine-vscode/ and re-installing. Exact same problem remains.
- Created 7 months ago
- Comments:8 (1 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
I am closing this ticket. I. guess the ARM version doesn’t show any hints in the pop-up intellisense box, like the Intel. But I got the inline versions working by deleting everything and re-installing all my extensions. Still not sure what the hiccup was.
It did work, can’t recall when it stopped, tho. I’ve been running TabNine on the 2021 (ARM) since I opened my account in February.