Created physical keys no longer work.See original GitHub issue
Created physical keys no longer work as they did on Legacy.
PhysicalKey: Name: '&7&lRare Crate &b&lKey' Item: 'TRIPWIRE_HOOK' Glowing: false
Created via means such as the Essentials kit commands:
kits: free: delay: 604800 items: - tripwire_hook 3 name:&7&lRare_Crate_&b&lKey
No longer work on the crates, yet are exactly the same keys.
This continues to work perfectly fine via Crazy-Crates Legacy branch. Something here changed breaking this functionality.
Even something as simply as using just an item such as stone, no longer works. Only the stone generated from the /cc admin GUI would work correctly.
- Created a year ago
- Comments:10 (3 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
- You are the first person to say anything about this in a month since the “breaking” commit.
- This “feature” was never listed nor did we say it was an intended “feature” nor did we condone the use of this unintended “feature”.
- That being said with it being an uninteded “feature” we reserve the right to patch said “feature” whenever pleased.
- This “feature” poses a major security issue. As when renaming an item it is possible to “create” a key that was not intended. So that is why this “feature” was patched.
- Our reaction towards you is on par with your initial comments. We do not owe you anything. This plugin is maintained as a free and open source plugin whoever would like to make changes can put a pull request in and they will be reviewed. Obviously something is known about running a Minecraft community as it is a fairly large community.