Editor not applying customizations made before installationSee original GitHub issue
Enabling “Code Pro Fonts” doesn’t enable Code Pro Fonts
Title is pretty self-explanatory. This seems to be an editor issue as manually appending
clientscheme.res still works as intended.
- Remove any old huds from tf/custom
- Launch the latest TF2 HUD Editor
- Select FlawHUD and your custom folder
- Check “Code Pro Fonts” under Customisations
- Save changes & launch TF2. Code Pro Fonts will not be applied, and you will have the defaults.
If you view
flawhud/resource/clientscheme.res, you will see the file just hasn’t changed. Manually editing it to include “pro” still works as intended.
I’ve had this issue for a while, so I’ve tested it on different builds of my OS at this point. Additionally, I’ve tried launching it with elevated permissions just as a test, and the behaviour is the same.
Haven’t had time to test from the main branch instead of the latest release.
- Windows 10 19043 (21H1)
- Windows 10 21390 (21H2 Dev)
- TF2Hud Editor v2.1
- Created 2 years ago
- Comments:8 (4 by maintainers)