v2 roadmapSee original GitHub issue
List of tickets in
react-query V4 (not finalized): https://github.com/tannerlinsley/react-query/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3Av4+is%3Aclosed
- Update docs
- hooks should wrap primitives as refs, but return functions as-is #123
- create wrappers for
MutationCacheetc, so parameters could be passed as refs and would be automatically unwrapped #110
- migrate devtools as a plugin to official vue devtools #155
- nuxt 3 integration
- ~expose persistance plugins~ (This will be handled after migration to Tanstack)
- Create migration to v2 page and notify about all noticeable changes in
- Consider codemods?
- Created 2 years ago
- Comments:13 (10 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Yes, all the changes introduced in v4 of react-query will be backported.
Happy to see that first beta appeared 🎉 Do you have any predictions on release date?
Currently i’m trying to stabilize ESM support in @tanstack/query. When it will be done, i would have to go trough and backport all the changes that were done from the beta release. Probably then we could do a v2 release.
This package will be migrated as a part of https://github.com/TanStack/query. This will in turn bump the version to v4 to be in line the the core. Question to the users. Do you prefer to 🚀 Get v2 release sooner, followed up by v4 release under a different name (@tanstack/vue-query) 🎉 Wait a little bit more for v4 directly.