Asking to save output-build.txt after building the project with this extensionSee original GitHub issue
Steps to reproduce:
- Build project/run
- Dialog that asking me to save
Output-Build.txt, sometimes I can`t close it and getting tons of errors
- Visual studio become laggy/freezing
- Launch visual studio again
- Visual studio says to disable FormatDocumentOnSave extension to fix this problem, after disabling it everything works fine
- Created a year ago
- Comments:16 (4 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Apparently, with the fresh 3.8 plugin version popups are gone for me.
ok, could you please watch for the following:
- do you get this behavior if you are working with only *.cs files
- do you get this behavior when you are working with any XML like files (*.cshtml, *.razor, *.xml etc.)
I now only have open *.cs tabs. Popup still appears. However, problem is more apparent when project compilation state changes (errors-no errors). For example:
- Project compiles, I can startp the program with F5 and no popups.
- I introduce a compilation error, hit F5. Output-Build.txt popup occurs, sometimes even multiple times, just before VS shows “there were build errors” message. See the picture.
- I fix the code, hit F5 — usually no popups.