Lebab Live editorSee original GitHub issue
Seems like https://lebab.io/try-it is not updated and @nene do not have access to this, so in case people want to try out the latest Lebab version without installing it on their machines, I created this
It uses the latest version of Lebab, If Lebab updates, this also automatically fetches and updates. So it will always be up to date.
- Customizable Options. You can choose which Lebab options you like to test.
- Optional Minify and Transpile using Babel and Babili.
- You can simply fork the repo and use it directly using Github pages.
- You can also Clone it to your own server and run it just like a regular website.
- You may download the repo locally, but it must be ran on a local webserver such as
wampfor windows and the likes.
Tested on: FF - 54.0.1 Chrome - 59.0
Note** Since the code uses
webworkers, it must be ran on a web server since modern browsers will not allow you to run a web worker locally.
- Created 6 years ago
- Comments:10 (4 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Hi, thanks for checking it out. Once you load the editor, it checks out for any new version of lebab, it then takes the latest version. Since lebab does not have its own browser version, it gets the browserified version of it using a third party service. It is why its taking some time on the first load, but once it loads, it will then be cached on your browser, so next reaload will be faster.