[Unity - iOS] Facebook Login cannot complete with present of AppsFlyerSDKSee original GitHub issue
Facebook SDK for Unity
AppsFlyer SDK for Unity
iOS device (tested on iOS 14.0.1)
[Step to reproduce]
- Create a unity project
- Import and setup Facebook SDK for login
- Import AppsFlyer SDK
- Build project and run on iOS device
- Do the login with Facebook. The main app will enter background mode, Facebook app appears.
- After the login, the main app returns to foreground and sticks there because Facebook login pop up does not close.
- The behavior is similar to this clip. (This clip not mine. I get it on internet)
Facebook SDK works normally when I:
Option 1: Remove AppsFlyer SDK
Option 2: Downgrade to AppsFlyer SDK
- Created 3 years ago