Stopped working after recent updateSee original GitHub issue
What issue do you have? Please be as thorough and explicit as possible.
After updating to the latest version, and updating node to the latest version, the plugin no longer seems to be working. I receive the following message:
[23/12/2021, 15:14:34] [Govee] Disabling HTTP client as server is busy at connectionHTTP.login (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/homebridge-govee/lib/connection/http.js:55:15). [23/12/2021, 15:14:34] [Govee] Bluetooth hardware and packages found successfully. [23/12/2021, 15:14:34] [Govee] ***** Disabling plugin. ***** [23/12/2021, 15:14:34] [Govee] ***** No devices found to initialise. *****
Details of your setup.
- Do you use (1) Homebridge UI-X (2) Homebridge CLI or (3) HOOBS?
- Which version of Homebridge/HOOBS do you have?
- Which platform do you run Homebridge/HOOBS on (e.g. Raspberry Pi/Windows/HOOBS Box)? Please also mention your version of Node.js/NPM if known.
Pi - Node 16.3.1, NPM 8.1.2
- Which version of this plugin (homebridge-govee) do you have? Has the issue started since upgrading from a previous version?
Latest - started after upgrading this plugin and Node.
- Which Govee devices do you have that are causing issues? Please include product models if applicable.
All Bluetooth strips - none of them are working. I did try changing my password in the app with no luck.
Please paste any relevant logs below.
- Created 2 years ago
- Comments:7 (1 by maintainers)