[Bug] SmartCookieWeb v10.x BugsSee original GitHub issue
Describe the bug
- 1. A part of the bottom navbar is overlapped by the floating menu.
- 2. The edit shortcuts page on the homepage continues to be hidden by the keyboard depending on the size of the letters or whether text reflow is enabled.
- Device: Redmi Note 4
- OS: MIUI 11 (Android 7.0)
- App version: v10.0.0 (still in v13.0.0-beta1)
- Created 3 years ago
- Comments:35 (32 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
I’ll try and look at ways to optimise the app animations.
I’ll fix the string now.
For large pages, I’m mostly a bit worried that I’ll run out of translate credit (I’ve got ~2 million characters/month). I might change it so that text selected from web pages (in a future release) or reading mode pages (in 11.0.0) shows a ‘translate’ button above it which translates the text in-place instead of taking you to an external app. I’ll see what I can do with full-page translation.
Yeah, there’s only a fee if you’re intergrating the translation into your own application. The database is mainly so that if you reload a page it doesn’t all translate again, and if someone else has been to the same page before, the translations are remembered so accuracy should be the same as a normal translation. I’m not too worried about the size at the moment - hosting it should be cheaper than just translating things again - but I’ll have to think of a plan for further down the road when lots of people are using the translate extension.
I’ve got a basic version of the extension working between English and French, so I’m hoping that I can get a beta done in 1-2 weeks to test out.