Fix / Implement setModalHiddenSee original GitHub issue
- [ X ] Put an X between the brackets on this line if you have done all of the following:
- Reproduced the problem in QA
- Followed all applicable steps in the TROUBLESHOOTING guide: TODO
- Checked for relevant discussions on Discord: https://discord.gg/pPERUuv
- Checked that your issue isn’t already filed: https://github.com/COVID-19-electronic-health-system/Corona-tracker/issues
We currently have a function
Disclaimer.js that causes our program to error out on startup as it’s not implemented anywhere.
We should implement this functionality so that disclaimer behaves properly, or remove it entirely for the time being.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up application
The application runs
The application errors out
Reproduces how often:
- Created 3 years ago
- Comments:14 (14 by maintainers)
Top GitHub Comments
Sorry for the confusion! I meant locally without redux for now. Since the disclaimer component is only using state to toggle the modal on and off.
Edit: Nvm I think i get what y’all are saying will go ahead with redux
Yeah I think we’d want to persist this application to the database so that the user only has to agree once, and then on subsequent logins we’d query the database to see if the logged-in user has already consented or not. So, it seems like Redux would be applicable here, right?
Good point on not necessarily requiring Redux for simple like intra-component functionality that doesn’t need to persist across components or in the database, though, @fallon7284
Open to thoughts/ideas though!