Senior Fullstack Developer
About The Position
There really is nothing like watching a company grow from the inside. It’s quite special.
Every week there are new faces, every month there are new departments coming together and slowly (actually, pretty quickly) a living, breathing organism is taking form with its own unique place in the world.
Lightrun is currently undergoing that very transformation. We’ve raised our Series A round ($23M led by Insight Partners, bringing the total funding up to $27M) and are looking to find the right crew for our ship, the right runners for our team, the right cheetahs for our coalition… you get the drift.
We have been busy building a real-time observability platform: an ecosystem of tools and services that allow developers to get a firm grip on their production applications - from within the tools they already use. This is a developer-first product, and we’re looking for people who are either former developers themselves or have a good understanding of the developer world, how developers think and what makes them the happiest while working.
We’re based in Tel-Aviv (already stretching one leg out to the US), very dog-friendly, and absolutely love to see people bring out their best in interviews. We bring the coffee, you bring the thunder! 🙂
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join the hunt. A bit about the position:
- Major role in architecting and developing cutting-edge, dynamic bytecode injection technology.
- Work both our frontend web app as well as our backend application, with a direct impact on our product
- Responsible for every stage of the product, from concept, through design and implementation, to production and support
- Taking part in a top-notch technology team
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Proven experience of backend development
- Self-driven, fast-paced learner of new technologies
- Proven Experience with C++ \ C
- Proven Experience with Java - advantage
- Experience with CI/CD, monitoring and orchestration tools – advantage
- Experience working in a SaaS environment and/or with microservices architectures - advantage
- Experience working in a startup company – advantage.
- Experience with Java Bytecode - advantage.
- Experience with plugin development - advantage.
- A can-do and a fearless attitude - must